Zoro sound

Hi

My backup copy of the Legend of Zorro has voice and sound that does not match the video. I have been using anydvd and clonedvd2 for over a year and this is the first time I have seen this. What did I do wrong. Now that my kids have lost the original on the last road trip, can I fix the backup?

Thanks for any reply.

@ wyo,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perchance are you aware that you are posting in the AnyDVD Forum?

Your lack of the correct audio sound on your backup copy is caused by the incorrect audio stream selection in CloneDVD software program and was nothing to do with the AnyDVD software program.

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting for information on how to identify and determine what the audio streams are in the CloneDVD software program. Refer to posting #6 comments.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139157

Unfortunately if you did not include the correct audio streams when you made your backup copy of Zorro there is no way to retrieve the correct audio streams.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if my choice of audio was the problem. But since it had never happend before, and I had read about maybe being an arcos thing I thought I would post. Maybe should be in the Clonedvd forum?

I completed MOZ using AnyDvD/Shrink I doubt AnyDvD is your problem & also what write speed do/did you use?