Zone Alarm Won't Learn To Always Accept Program?

vbimport

I’m using Zone Alarm Pro v-9.0.114, and it will not save my selection to “always allow” a cisco NAC Agent (a internet monitoring software required by my university. Every time I start windows i get prompted with the exact same window. The information reads “Cisco NAC Agent UI is trying to launch C:/WINDOWS/system32\ctfmon.exe, or use another program to gain access to privileged resources
Application: NACAGENTUI.EXE”

I know that the program is safe and that i want to allow it to always have access, but it won’t remember that I tell it that its ok. Is there a manual way to force it to remember this setting?

If it’s relevant here are my specs:
Dell Inspiron running WinXP SP3.

[QUOTE=If-Then;2481128]I’m using Zone Alarm Pro v-9.0.114, and it will not save my selection to “always allow” a cisco NAC Agent (a internet monitoring software required by my university. Every time I start windows i get prompted with the exact same window. The information reads “Cisco NAC Agent UI is trying to launch C:/WINDOWS/system32\ctfmon.exe, or use another program to gain access to privileged resources
Application: NACAGENTUI.EXE”

I know that the program is safe and that i want to allow it to always have access, but it won’t remember that I tell it that its ok. Is there a manual way to force it to remember this setting?

If it’s relevant here are my specs:
Dell Inspiron running WinXP SP3.[/QUOTE]

First try uninstalling the ZA pro and reinstalling it without be connected to the internet first. But also remember there is a newer version of ZA from their site ike 9.1.0XXXX. Are you sure that software is compatible with your computer firewall or have the correct settings set? How do you have your program control - programs for the cisco settings??? Have you contact your University about the problem??? Beyond that are you able to still get logged onto the university?? I never let any program launch another program besides the program launching itself. Here some reads on ctfmon

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282599

Sounds like that program should have any access to ctfmon cause that program doesn’t even relate to the cisco…