Zohan

vbimport

can not get this to back up it times out @99.60 % and gives me the errors to redo ,abort , or ignore, ignore all when hit the ignore button it keeps popping up again any one haveing trouble with this im useing dvd 5.0.9.0 gold that came out in sept.06 08 thanks:confused:

Used DVDFab Plat 5.0.9.0 and had no trouble on WinXP Home and tried on Pro with no problems. Burnt using Imgburn.

I am having trouble with Zohan as well. It seems to rip without error and no problem with DVD Shrink, but it won’t write either ISO or the unshrinked rip. I wrote “The Happening” and “Kill Switch” today without any trouble. I used the same blank media as always: Verbatim 8X. Any ideas?

Sounds like you both got bad disc’s.

No Problem with DVDfab and burning an iso with imgburn.

Just arrived home with this movie will post back later

I will be buying it tomorrow so I will post back tomorrow if I have any problems with it or not.

[QUOTE=thepowerrulz;2137906]I am having trouble with Zohan as well. It seems to rip without error and no problem with DVD Shrink, but it won’t write either ISO or the unshrinked rip. I wrote “The Happening” and “Kill Switch” today without any trouble. I used the same blank media as always: Verbatim 8X. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Did you view the rip to see if it;s good?

KACAL,
I bought this dvd and had the same reading error problem.
What I did was run the new version of dvdfab 5.0.9.8
and disabled the pathplayer. Then I was able to back up
the full disc.
ZAP. P.S. oh! as for you guys I haven’t forgotten
about you.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Well I was able to back up this movie using dvdfab platinum with pathplayer always enabled full disc. I used a verbatim DL 2.4x +r disc and burned it using the VSO burn engine. Going to watch it now to see if it has any flaws in it. kacal clean your disc and try again if it still not work then you have a bad pressed disc and need to exchange for another

well i got it to back up do not know what i did different the first 2 times i tried but it works as i have watch it no bad disk thanks for all the in-put for this …:cool:

I used 5.0.9.0 Platinum with PP enabled & used the VSO engine and had no trouble at all with this movie, perhaps it’s the media you are using BTW I used Verbatim 16X + R’s

[QUOTE=kacal;2138242]well i got it to back up do not know what i did different the first 2 times i tried but it works as i have watch it no bad disk thanks for all the in-put for this …:cool:[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you got it done. :iagree:

Happy Burning
bean55

Just did a full disc back up with no problems at all with path player turned on. :clap:

I’ve tried to copy Zohan with DVD Shrink a number of times, and I keep receiving the following error:

"DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue.

Failed to read “K:”"

Data error (cyclic redundancy check)"

And it’s always when it reaches 53% Analysing. DVDFab always shuts down lately when I try to backup movies there. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

I backed up Zohan…main movie only, Fab Plat 5.0.5.0 version. No problems! :clap: