Your dream car?

I love cars. I am not yet allowed to drive one because I’m 17 but I love them. If you had enough money, what car would you buy ? What are the features you would look at ? My dream car would be gasoil-powered and would have many cubic centimeters, many comforts and lots of luxuries (especially wood veneers :cool: ): the Volkswagen Phaeton (another image). [Engine: gasoil-powered, 5.0-liter V10, 313HP, max speed limited to 250kph, ~275 without limitation]

Or maybe you prefer off-roads and you would buy this :bigsmile:

porsche carrera GT

Thats easy see my aviator :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hey cerberus my boot flap is bigger than yours snigger snigger

Silver Audi S4

:stuck_out_tongue: One that flys.

This one perhaps? (mucho MB)

A completely stock looking Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 that can keep up with a Honda 600RR.

Honda 600RR is a motor bike…ever tried keeping up with a motor bike? It is tough!

bigger doesnt meant better :slight_smile:

Subaru Impreza WRX STi WR1

Only 4.25 Seconds To Reach 60 mph

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/10/imprezawr104_02.jpg

:bow:

Porsche Carrera GT.

Mclaren F-1

One can dream can’t he…

You’ll probably never see one, let alone own one :stuck_out_tongue: (dreams not included ;))

I’ve seen a MC Laren F1 on the street in Hamburg. Yesterday I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo. (Typical) German “supercars” are more common here, of course.

My dream car? Too many to mention.

Ferrari 355 Spider. Just a beautiful car!

… yup, my dream car, too … here it is :bigsmile:

. .

. .

. . wings, turbines etc can be retracted, so it looks like a normal, good ole Citroen DS21

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

A DeLorean. Always have, always will.:slight_smile:

The Defender

Too bad it can’t talk nor does it have the cool Cylon eyes like KITT of Knight Rider.

the original batmobile…