Your back yard

vbimport

I throught this would made a good thead to learn how other people live-some good ,some not so good ,I’ve been lucky. So if you want post a picture of your back yard or what ever it is.:iagree:Here’s my back yard

I guess this is a bad idea especially if your backyard is an ally, or back of a building.Sorry Ive been lucky I’ve always had a job that paid good.And always had a garden ,I’m not a religious man I feel closer to the man when I’m in my garden.

I’d get a pic of my own back garden…but it’s very small, very untidy and not much to look at. My mum’s, on the other hand, is full of flowers and plants and looks pretty in the Summer…I have a pic of two of that here on my HDD if that counts (we can pretend it’s mine, right?) :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2519491]I throught this would made a good thead to learn how other people live-some good ,some not so good ,I’ve been lucky. So if you want post a picture of your back yard or what ever it is.:iagree:Here’s my back yard[/QUOTE]
very nice view, did you do the stone work?

Hi Guys Arachne your mum sounds like a great gal ,anybody’s back yard is welcome even if it’s an ally(put I know there’s a lot of pride involved.)I know there’s a lot of work and I’m lucky to been able to do it so far.

James through are cement forms 2x2 square and come in stone or brick form.A cheap way to go.3/4 bag of cement at a time.

This is where I hang out weekends with my kid, the mother, and the now deceased Miss Daisy…
180° view…stitched together 4 or 5 pix

Cool,Man looks like a nice place to be.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2519807]very nice view, did you do the [B]stone[/B] work?[/QUOTE]I was lookin for the tweed plants :wink:

No tweed but I got poppies

^ Those poppies are gorgeous. :iagree:

Haven’t dug out any pics yet, been catnapping :eek:

Those poppies are cool…I´m a big fan of these flowers. (It´s all about the war we don´t mention over here ;)) I´ve dug up wild ones from roadsides and planted them in my kid´s backyard. Nowhere near out yet though. I´ll try to post a pic when they are.

:cool:

My backyard is neither impressive nor colorful. But here is a shot of my pecan tree and my storage sheds for what it is worth.

This is a cholla cactus in my backyard.I think this was taken two years ago.It is not in bloom yet this year . Right now the red sage is in full bloom so I will take a shot of it.It is the plant with the red flowers in the cholla pictures.
Later the Lantana bush will grow & bloom.Then the Yucca will. Too bad they don’t all do it at the same time.

Hey guy’s this is what I wanted it shows three different environments,and it’s cool to see things develop.And Ican’t wait to see some of arachne’s pictures.(I through of changing this tread to show us where your happy place is) Cholla my yuccas got ate up by the deer this winter.And I love these poppies they seam to glow .Thank you for posting and looking foward to more pics.:bow:

And Kerry thats just what I wanted ,just a look in your back yard,how’s the pecans(love em)

^Don’t know! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m allergic to them and can’t eat them.

My mother collects them every year and bakes with them

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2519909]My backyard is neither impressive nor colorful. But here is a shot of my pecan tree and my storage sheds for what it is worth.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2520028]^[B]Don’t know! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m allergic to them and can’t eat them. [/B]QUOTE]

YOU [B]so smart[/B] to Plant that treee by your storage Shed ( no i cant do yard work/gardening ) Tree is in the Way ;):bigsmile:

:flower:

Allergic to pecans what a bummer they’re expensive in the stores.thank you for the picture

I got a couple other plants blooming right now-jacob’s ladder,they have a pretty nice smell to them the other picture are the irishes and then bloomin’cats.

Here’s my back yard early may, a sliver of it anyway…