You would like your girl to be

Read above and answer :slight_smile:

Hair color? Thats the least of my concerns. As long as she has it where it counts, she could have hair in anyway or color she pleases, so long as she’s not bald. :cool:

Hmmm. . . I’m confused about brunette. . . that’s dark brown or black, I think. What’s a girl with light brown hair considered? Or does that fall under “dirty blonde”? Not dirty blonde. . . that’s just gross :slight_smile: I also noticed that gray wasn’t one of the choices. Personally I feel that as long as they don’t have beards or moustaches, I’m pretty much impartial.

GF is blonde…i would not have it any other way

Originally posted by Huzzy
GF is blonde…i would not have it any other way

Well, atleast you have a choice. I pity the people in Sweden. :wink:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

Well, atleast you have a choice. I pity the people in Sweden. :wink: [/B]

heh…yeah…poor sweeds, all those busty beautifull blonds.
:smiley:

Well I chose blond. Why?

1. Blonde is sweet
  2. Blonde is a haircoulor that can be dyed easily, into something more evil (black with red highlights:a):smiley:

Ah well my girl is a brunette… fine with me :slight_smile:

Chose for brunette, but the most beautiful hair I ever saw was on a music festival. This girl had long black hair with pink lines in it. Can’t really describe it, but the combination just made me wild. Too bad there were like 200 people sitting between us :slight_smile:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
Well, atleast you have a choice. I pity the people in Sweden. :wink:
Hrmf… :slight_smile:

Originally posted by dansmug
Chose for brunette, but the most beautiful hair I ever saw was on a music festival. This girl had long black hair with pink lines in it. Can’t really describe it, but the combination just made me wild. Too bad there were like 200 people sitting between us :slight_smile:

Hehe I know what you mean, that indeed is beautiful!

Auburn is my favorite hair color. :slight_smile:

S

:smiley:

Well I choose the red-haired!!!:bigsmile: