You Tube Videos

vbimport

I didn’t really know where to post this question at! I’m using Freemake Video Convertor! I’m guessing it is my Processor is why the music will rip fine except the video is in slow motion! However I have ripped a couple of videos & burned them successfully but most of them the video is in slow motion! I have 4 gigs of memory & a 500 gig hard drive but the processor is a AMD!

I use the Freemake Video Downloader . It has some conversion capability .
The videos play correctly on the computer media players.
I haven’t tried to burn any of those.
What did type file or files did you burn ?
What type disc did you burn them to ?
What software did you use to do the burn ?

[QUOTE=cholla;2684273]I use the Freemake Video Downloader . It has some conversion capability .
The videos play correctly on the computer media players.
I haven’t tried to burn any of those.
What did type file or files did you burn ?
What type disc did you burn them to ?
What software did you use to do the burn ?[/QUOTE]

I used the freemake video downloader also to burn them to a verbatiam digital movie dvd+r disc!

I just copy the link on the you tube video & then paste the url in freemake video converter.

[QUOTE=midnightmike;2684280]I used the freemake video downloader also to burn them to a verbatiam digital movie dvd+r disc![/QUOTE]

OK . I’m not sure how to do that.
Do you use the “Save to” function to to this ?
Which “Convert to” function are you using ?

All windows 8 does when you right click on the video either lets you open or copy the link then I paste the url in freemake & to convert to dvd.

I get it to the point of pasting the URL.
I then get a popup to select the video type to "Convert to"
From there there is a “Save to” .
Are you saving it strait to a DVD ?
I just installed the newest version & that is the only way I see that it could burn to a DVD.
Or am I missing something?

[QUOTE=cholla;2684294]I get it to the point of pasting the URL.
I then get a popup to select the video type to "Convert to"
From there there is a “Save to” .
Are you saving it strait to a DVD ?
I just installed the newest version & that is the only way I see that it could burn to a DVD.
Or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

I had the 3.2.1 version! I just downloaded the new 4.0 version! I’ll try saving the video to a folder which I didn’t do before and try that! I have to go and buy some blank discs now & i’ll give it a whirl! Thanks Bro! Elbows Up side to side lean like a cholla my fellow Texan!

What is did this way was use Windows own burnier.
It burned an .avi file the type I chose to the DVD.
Now I need to test it in my DVD players.
On the computer I had to open it as a file to play but the speed seemed OK.
I probably should get a video with more action than this one though
On the versions : Freemake Video Downloader’s new version is 3.5.0.7 .
The Freemake Video Converter is 4.0.0 .
I only have the downloader.

I was just using the convertor & not the downloader all this time.! Now since I downloaded the downloader I should save the video link to? Then convert it to a avi file?

I meant not save it to but it ask for the quality! What quality 720 or 1080?

[QUOTE=midnightmike;2684313]I was just using the convertor & not the downloader all this time.! Now since I downloaded the downloader I should save the video link to? Then convert it to a avi file?[/QUOTE]

I haven’t used it but the converter must have some downloading capability since you have used it for that .

You can save the converted file to any folder you want it in.
What I tried was to see if I could just download & burn since that is what I thought you were doing. What happened it had me select Windows built in burner. I have rarely used it so I haven’t tested it enough to say how good or bad it is.

I don’t even know if my standalone DVD players will play the DVD with an .avi file burned to it. I suspect my LG will & my Magnavox’s won’t.
I chose .avi because it was first .
Most likely what you or I really need to do is use AVStoDVD or DVDFlick to convert any file format we choose to a DVD compliant folder & file set. You know an AUDIO_TS empty folder & a VIDEO_TS with .ifo .bup & .vob files in it. Then burn that to a DVD.

I didn’t see it as a choice but I suspect a .mpg or .mpeg would be the second best choice for standalon DVD player compatability.

[QUOTE=midnightmike;2684317]I meant not save it to but it ask for the quality! What quality 720 or 1080?[/QUOTE]
The better quality the download file usually the better the conversion to DVD compliant format. So I would probably go with 1080 & one of the programs above can reduce it .
If a .mpg file & a .mp4 might qualify then 720 because a DVD player rejects the larger size. or that’s my understanding.