You think your smarter than the rest of us

prove it

Well I’m certainly not the smartest person here, but as Socrates said, “I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.” :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

It’s scary to realize you know so little, isn’t it?

[QUOTE=Albert;2695207]It’s scary to realize you know so little, isn’t it?[/QUOTE] I wouldn’t know. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2695223]I wouldn’t know. :p[/QUOTE]

But you somehow know that you don’t know, which overall means…

You know. :eek:

Oh, I know exactly what you’re saying! Don’t think I don’t know… because I know things. You know what I’m saying?

Smart is knowing a Tomato is not a vegetable, but a fruit. Wise is not putting one in a fruit salad…

[QUOTE=samlar;2695094]prove it[/QUOTE]I know my last name and you don’t. :bigsmile:

Then again, i don’t know your last name, so we must both be extremely smart. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2695244]I know my last name and you don’t. :bigsmile:

Then again, i don’t know your last name, so we must both be extremely smart. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

ok bibb

[QUOTE=samlar;2695094]prove it[/QUOTE]

For one, it “you’re” not “your”. One means you are smarter, the other means your smarter (dog, cat, cousin, whatever, it shows possession).

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2695350]For one, it “you’re” not “your”. One means you are smarter, the other means your smarter (dog, cat, cousin, whatever, it shows possession).[/QUOTE]

Iz forgetting Everything BUT … IM smarter to see you dont post much in the Living Room any more :flower:

Smarter or more intelligent? Common sense smart or book smart?

[QUOTE=Pernundel;2695364]Smarter or more intelligent? Common sense smart or book smart?[/QUOTE]

all of the above

[QUOTE=diane7;2695357]Iz forgetting Everything BUT … IM smarter to see you dont post much in the Living Room any more :flower:[/QUOTE]

I don’t post much of anywhere anymore.