You know you're a true CD Freak when

vbimport

This thread is simple, just complete the sentence:

You know you’re a true CD Freak when…

E.g.
…you find yourself buying optical drives off Ebay just to stop them being thrown in a skip. :o

The original title was going to be ‘You know you’ve got a problem when…’ (I think you can see why). Feel free to use that title if you prefer.

[QUOTE=Ibex;2744970][B]You know you’re a true CD Freak when…[/B]
[/QUOTE]

you still use bootcd’s on UEFI systems…:bigsmile::bigsmile:

… you come here daily for years and years even though you rarely burn a disc.

[QUOTE=Ibex;2744970][B]You know you’re a true CD Freak when…[/B][/QUOTE]
You actually still burn to CD -R discs .

[QUOTE=cholla;2744994]You actually still burn to CD -R discs .[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t everybody!

[QUOTE=marloyd;2745000]Doesn’t everybody![/QUOTE]

I have been working on using the last 100 stack of CD-R discs I bought for over five years.

…you bought more CD-R last year than in total over the previous 15 years.

(I’ve lost count, but I think last year may have doubled my lifetime total. :eek:)

…you regularly forget that the name has changed to MyCE.

Is that just me? :rolleyes:

Did the name change to MyCE ?
When did that happen ?
My Favorites link still says:
“DVD - CD - Club CD Freaks, the Worlds Largest DVD Community” .
And it works.

[QUOTE=UTR;2744985]… you come here daily for years and years even though you rarely burn a disc.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

… you not only burn CD-R and DVD-R but also run quality scans, you have different drives of choice for burning and scanning, you mail order your blanks because you are very particular on the brand of blanks you use, …

You still have cake boxes full of old test scan disks from when you first got your burners and went crazy trying to get the best quality burns/scans…

When you still try to burn a backup copy of any multimedia disc you buy…:bigsmile:

When you’ve changed enough drives in your computer your good at it .

…when you spend you Saturday night dismantling drives just to satisfy another member’s curiosity about their hardware differences. :clap:

[Thanks [I]czary2mary1[/I]. :flower:]

…when you keep checking this thread to see what everyone else has posted! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Ibex;2745150]…when you spend you Saturday night dismantling drives just to satisfy another member’s curiosity about their hardware differences. :clap:

[Thanks [I]czary2mary1[/I]. :flower:][/QUOTE]

Even more of one if you have to remove those drives from your computer first . :bigsmile:

I had no idea this would be such a popular thread. Thanks Freaks! :clap:

when you have 5 burners in the closet in case IDE makes a comeback.

… when you trust CD/DVD/BDs for backing up your precious data as opposed to the cloud. :slight_smile: