vbimport

For all the Vista Fans :slight_smile:

http://www.flixxy.com/vista-operating-system-humour.htm

Loved it, thanks

It is grrrreat. One of these days one of the days one of these days

LOL! Funny…

Thanks, sticking with XP till nothing works anymore :wink:

Funny!!! :slight_smile:
I remember the same sort of video’s for Win98, 98SE, Me, and XP when they came out.
Each video being more professional than the last. Perhaps because of all the hardware updates users have had to make to run each version. :wink:

[quote=coathi;2006415]For all the Vista Fans :slight_smile:

http://www.flixxy.com/vista-operating-system-humour.htm[/quote]

thanks for the link:flower:
I love Vista Love Love Love …dito :stuck_out_tongue:

even though I had to chuck most of my hardware away :bigsmile:

LOL!! Nice one coathi :clap: :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
:eek: :rolleyes: :bigsmile:
Yes very funny!!!
I have not (so far ) got a blue screen etc with Vista.
It has been the best so far.
That said I have to admit that I upgraded virtually everything on my PC to make it Vista compatable. :cool:

[quote=zebadee;2006680]Hi :slight_smile:
:eek: :rolleyes: :bigsmile:
Yes very funny!!!
I have not (so far ) got a blue screen etc with Vista.
It has been the best so far.
That said I have to admit that I upgraded virtually everything on my PC to make it Vista compatable. :cool:[/quote]

Same with me from a Base score of 1.0 to 4.8 :bigsmile:
I think me doing alright :bow: Vista long live Vista:flower:

Huh?..Vista?

Damn…I´m gonna have to google it…:o

They are right about the bloatware and the annoying permission screens. But they forgot about the incompatibility with any program that’s older than 2 years.

Amusing Video :stuck_out_tongue: From my experience so far, both 2000 and especially XP from SP2 on have been very stable for me.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2006680]I have not (so far ) got a blue screen etc with Vista.[/QUOTE]
In the few times I’ve used Vista, I’ve only seen a BSOD once, but it flashed on/off in the blink of an eye before it automatically rebooted. I’ve heard many people who claim to never had a BSOD in XP or Vista before and I’m sure many PCs have never had a BSOD before in XP or Vista so far. However, as Windows is set by default to automatically reboot on a crash, most people that get a BSOD just experience the PC unexpectedly reboot without realising that it was caused by a BSOD. If there are ‘.dmp’ files in \windows\Minidump (path may be different), these are crash dumps from each BSOD since the OS was originally installed, assuming this folder has not been cleared out. :wink:

So far my main reason for sticking with XP is software compatibility, as I use several applications not developed since 2005/2006 that either crash out or do not run at all in Vista (regardless of compatibility settings applied). It’s like upgrading one’s car to a fancy stretch bullet-proof limo. Sure, some will find the car a lot of fun to drive with an adequate road network, not to mention love its looks and interior and additional security (like Vista against XP), but it’s a different story driving it out in the country’s narrow twisty roads (like Vista vs XP on lower spec hardware).

Hehe, good analogy, Seán :slight_smile: