You guys make successful copy of San Andreas

I got the game, but for some reason I can’t burn it on to a disc. there’s like this protection that’s unknown to alcohol. Please help

Im thinking this is the ps2 version if it is there is no ptotection…
Just use dvd decryptor and good media and do iso read and write…
mine was backed up with a bitsetting drive DVD+R to DVD-ROM (but it will also work with DVD-R media) and has no problems playing in a version 7 ps2 modded with a messiah 2…

I made an image from the original dvd using alcohol 120% then i burned it with alcohol in a dvd-r. For some time everything was going smoothly until the game started to become slower even crash when i was exiting/entering buildings and keep displaying a message like “error while reading from disk”. Is that because of the dvd i used to burn san andreas? dvd’s name is intenso or is it beacause i used action replay max? if that’s caused from dvd low quality then what DVD do u recommend?

thanks!

i used dvd decrypter and used “DataOn 8x dvd for data and video” dvd’s. they’re nowt special and the gam works fine!!

i love free games

I use swap magic and tryd backing it up loads of ways! just not happening when i goes to load a level etc it just stops, burnt at 2x tryed DVD decryptor and even clonecd goin to try nero now! is there not like a patch or anything i need before the burn?

You dont need no patch just use dvd decryptor mode\iso\read to read and mode\iso\write to write…
Works great on my version 7 ps2 with messiah 2
I have also tested the backup with a slide card in another unmobbed ps2 and it also works no problem…