cause these guys didnt - http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_np=0&u_pg=1642&u_sid=1204803
Exposure to even small amounts of mercury over a long period may cause negative health effects, including damage to the brain
Seems some don’t even need mercury for brain damage
mmmmmm… mercury… is that that liquid metal?
“mmmmmm… mercury… is that that liquid metal?”
yes, I think it expands as it gets hot?
It is cool to play with though.
i no… we arnt aload it in school though
Yeh, i got a chance to play with it recently…but i’ve never been the same since…something about having to wear rubber gloves…?
I can’t say that I didn’t.
I do recall the propanganda from many industries in australia hinting that incredibly high levels in the fish caught in waterways around their industrial sites were both naturally ocurring & nothing to worry about.
Bah! What does the World Health Organisation know about safe levels of incredibly toxic substances!
In the 1930`s, a common salve for killing lice, at least here in Norway, contained mercury.
It was simply called “mercury salve”.
I have this firsthand, from my uncle, who got lice in school, and used it! He is 77 years old now, so I guess he was not poisoned.
Nasty, that’ll teach em to play with Mercury
I think mercury is a great topping for chips
But it really should come in a dip
I think I remember playing with some when I was young, or was that when I was old… or… what was I talking about???