Yet another internet scam

vbimport

In the tradition of the Nigerian banker who wants to give you $60 million, I just received this lulu a few minutes ago.

"Dear Friend,

We want to transfer to overseas ($50.000.000.) I want to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am MR.Philp Kima, the Auditor General of prime Banks, during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened In the bank in 1995 and since 1998 nobody has Operated on this account again, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. the owner of this account is Mr. Allan P.Seaman, a foreigner, and an industrialist, and he died since 1998. And no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other Beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that Allan P. Seaman until his death was the manager Diamond Safari [pty]. SA.

We will start the first transfer with ten million [$25,000.000] upon successful transaction without any disappoint from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining amount to your account, The amount involved is (USD50M) Fifty million United States Dollars, only I want to first transfer $25,000.000 [twenty five million United States Dollar from this money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don’t know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in us dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr. Allan P. Seaman is a foreigner too, [and the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c. However, we will sign a binding agreement, to bind us together I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me Down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be
used for the deposit.

I want us to build confidence and to sign a binding agreement that will bind us together before transferring the money to any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. Before we fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and investments.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine.because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account,which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeplyinvolved with me in this business. I need your strong assurance that you will never, never let me down.

With my influence and the position of the bank official we can transfer this money to any foreigner’s reliable account which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing.The bank official will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence you can come immediately to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and three of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going
into the account. I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply .

Yours truly,

MR.Philp Kima."

Here at the office, we’ve received this message over 100x…

I guess nobody believes this… right?

Originally posted by Dee-ehn

… right?
wrong !

what the hell are these guys thinking when they write that shit.

Originally posted by slayerking
what the hell are these guys thinking when they write that shit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :wink:

Originally posted by philamber
Mr. Allan P.Seaman, a foreigner, and an industrialist, and he died since 1998.

Ouch that must hurt…?

The shows must go on !..or a never ending fairy tale.

1. "FROM: MR KELVIN DOUGLAS
    TELL:+27-721-894-509

URGENT APPEAL FOR ASSISTANCE

ATTN:

I know that you will be suprised to receive a
letterfrom me but consider this as a request from a
familyin dare need of your assistance. First, I
mustintroduce myself, I am KELVIN DOUGLAS from Angola.
Iam the only son of the late Brigadier RUFUS DOUGLAS.
Iam presently residing in South Africa got your
contactfrom the South African Information Exchange
(SAIE)here in Johannesburg and on behalf of my widowed
mother, Mrs. MARY DOUGLAS.

I decided to solicitforyour assistance to transfer the
sum of US$25Million inherited from my late father
intoyour personal/company account. Before my
father’sdeath, he was a brigadier incharge of arms
andammunition puncher for the Angola armed forces.
In his ‘WILL’, he specifically drew my attention
tothis sum of US$25 Million which hedeposited in a
safe box of a private Security Companyin South Africa.
Infact, my father said in his willand I quote, ‘My
beloved son, I wish to draw yourattention to the sum
of US$25 Million which I deposited in a box of a
private SecurityCompany here in Johannesburg. Incase
of my absencefrom earth caused by death only, you
should solicitfor a foreign patner to transfer this
money out ofSouth Africa for investment purpose.
I deposited the money in your name and it can
beclaimed by you alone with the deposit code.
Yourmother has all the documents. Take good care of
yourmother and two sisters’.We are now living in
SouthAfrica as political asylum seekers and
thefinancial laws of South Africa do not allow
asylumseekers certain financial rights to such huge
amountsof money.
In view of this, I cannot invest this money in
SouthAfrica hence I am asking you to assist me to
transferthis money out of South Africa for
investmentpurposes. For your efforts, I am willing to
give you25% of the total fund, while 5% will be set
aside forlocal and international expenses and 70% will
be keptfor my family and me. Finally, all modalities
on howto transfer this fund will be conveyed to you
once wehave established trust between ourselves.I urge
you toexpedite action on this issue and sincerely hope
thatyour co-operation abilities will see us through.

Best regards,

Mr. KELVIN DOUGLAS"

1. "ROM:KINS NZAKI
    JOHANNESBURG,
    SOUTH AFRICA.
    EMAIL: adkinsnzaki452002@yahoo.co.in
    Phone ;+27-839-851-018
    (URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE)

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO:

DEAR SIR,

I know you will be surprise to receive this but please, consider it a request from a young man in serious need of assistance. My name is as above stated and from the Tutsi minority tribe in Congo Democratic Republic, East Central Africa. Your contact information was courtesy of a business journal, here in South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry,

I was a major in charge of arms procurement in the government of the recently assassinated president of the Democratic Republic of Congo, late Laurent Kabila. As you may be aware, his government has been involved in a fierce civil war with the rebel forces known as Movement for the Liberation of Congo (MLC), which is currently led by Jean Pierre Bemba, over the mismanagement and aggravated loot of Congolese treasury.

Sometime in early November 2000, I was delegated to lead two other officers to negotiate for a secrete arms deal in Pretoria, Republic of South Africa. We were provided with a flat sum of Eighteen Million United States Dollars (US$18m). This money was successfully transferred to South Africa through a diplomatic means. We deposited this fund in a vault of a private security firm. The security company does not know the actual content of the box deposited with them as we declared it to be precious metals. This arms deal was nearing completion when on the early hour of January 16th, 2001; I had this phone call from Colonel Edy Kapend, Congolese Chief of Staff, intimating me on the brutal assassination of the president by his personal aide in a palace coup.

In realizing the opportunities presented by this development, I decided to withhold this money instead of returning back to Congo. I filed an application for asylum status and was just granted it. Right now, I am staying in Johannesburg as a refugee but my colleagues left for fear of being accused of sabotaging and conspiring to the president’s assassination.

I have been lying low since then making perfect arrangements to move this money out of South Africa through an international investor who will help me manage this money religiously for investment purposes. In recognition of your personal executive powers and investment opportunities that abound in your country, I sincerely solicit for your assistance in moving this fund into your country via your personal or company bank account for safekeeping pending my immediate arrival for onward investments. My attempt to invest here would jeopardize my chances due to the volatile and sensitive status of the region.

I will intimate you more on this transaction as soon as you give me the assurance and confidence that this money will be safe and secured when transferred into your account. I have concluded to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% will be set aside to cover all expenses to be incurred through the course of this transaction. The remaining 75% will rest for investments, which you will also help me materialize. I have in mind to establish a genuine business relationship with you in the nearest future if you will help me out of this. Kindly contact me on the above direct e-mail address, should this proposal happen to meet your utmost considerations.

May Almighty God Bless you.

BEST REGARD,

KINS NZAKI.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
"