Year One - Error 300 when ripping

Getting a error=300 when starting to rip year one.

I spoke too soon. No problem after downloading latest version of Fab.

[QUOTE=im_catinhiding;2447052]I spoke too soon. No problem after downloading latest version of Fab.[/QUOTE]

Well that was a quick and easy help session :bigsmile: LOL

Sometimes you just luck out and stumble on a fix. Must engage brain before fingers.

I’m having trouble with this one. I have version 6.0.7.0 which will not work. What version worked with you. Was it the last beta?

[QUOTE=im_catinhiding;2447072]Sometimes you just luck out and stumble on a fix.[B] Must engage brain before fingers.[/B][/QUOTE]

:bigsmile: LOL Good one :cool:

[QUOTE=camper913;2447076]I’m having trouble with this one. I have version 6.0.7.0 which will not work. What version worked with you. Was it the last beta?[/QUOTE]

Hey my friend long time no see, nice to see you online :flower:
try the latest beta-> http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-0-5-beta-october-1-2009-a-301648/

SJ, the last beta will do this one? Have been reading the posts. Are you not going to the new DVD Fab Fourm. I miss you there, and you would be a lot of help to users. I still use this on also.

yes the last beta worked fine. Seems to be two versions on the dvd, one pg and one unrated.

[QUOTE=camper913;2447081]SJ, the last beta will do this one? Have been reading the posts. [B]Are you not going to the new DVD Fab Fourm.[/B] I miss you there, and you would be a lot of help to users. I still use this on also.[/QUOTE]

Hi my friend

No[B]!![/B]… although I have made a few replies there, I will not make a habit of it and may not even make another post there anymore because of personal reasons which I will not go into, however if for some reason you are unable to find a answer or solution there you can always contact me here which I will always be available for you :wink:

and glad the beta suggestion worked for you :cool:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=camper913;2447081]SJ, the last beta will do this one? Have been reading the posts. Are you not going to the new DVD Fab Fourm. I miss you there, and you would be a lot of help to users. I still use this on also.[/QUOTE]

StormJumper is a key player in the quality support that we provide here for DVDFab. :cool:

So if you want your SJ fix, you know where to come. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=camper913;2447076]I’m having trouble with this one. I have version 6.0.7.0 which will not work. What version worked with you. Was it the last beta?[/QUOTE] What seems to be your problem ? need a little more info other than having trouble, I used ver 6.0.7.0 and had no trouble at all as I don’t bother with the beta versions, and even used the VSO burn engine and the movie came out great as I watched the copy yesterday

No Problem here either

Even got this one with ver 5.3.2.0

I tried 6.0.7.0 and it just scaned and scaned, never finished. I do main movie only. Did same with full movie. I loaded the beta version and it did scan it fine. I always un tick all in sub pictures on main movie. Did a copy and burned to DVD, no sound. Will try again later with what is checked in sub pictures and see what that will do.