Yeah! It's coaster burning time!

vbimport

Hello all, and Cholla too,
Well I’m trying to burn files to BD with ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 and LG . I thought I went through this a while back and it was a setting in ImageBurn I had to change.UDF or something.(2.5 ?)

Wow…prob #2. Computer isn’t showing ASUS Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE in Device Manager. It opens, plays movie. i’ll try that for a burn before I take this any futher.

[QUOTE=skoville;2761314]Hello all, and Cholla too,
Well I’m trying to burn files to BD with ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 and LG . I thought I went through this a while back and it was a setting in ImageBurn I had to change.UDF or something.(2.5 ?)

Wow…prob #2. Computer isn’t showing ASUS Black 12X BD-R 2X BD-RE in Device Manager. It opens, plays movie. i’ll try that for a burn before I take this any futher.[/QUOTE]
First off we have no idea what kinda files your talking about to begin to know where to start???

That’s why I stopped short. My attention went to find out why the Asus wasn’t being recognized.

Anyway, I’m not sure if you can mix files, like program installs (uncompressed) and RAR files. I’m using MEMOREX BD-R 6X and good old Melody. I laughed at the Melody’s but they turned out to be fine.
So can I mix files? Do I need diffent settings in ImgBurn?

For a regular data disc you can mix any file types you want, same as CD & DVD & most everything else consumers use.

Are you actually having issues burning?

Thanks Albert. So ant idea why it’s failing? Should I try another program, say DVDFab?

Well how is it failing? Is it that the burn fails, or that you can’t read the disc afterward? You’ve left that bit of information out. :wink:

If it’s failing during the burn, post the ImgBurn log.