Yamaha F1 wont burn >700MB

vbimport

Has anybody eyperience with 90/99 medias and the Yamaha F1 recorder? I bought SKCs (both 90 and 99), but they doesn’t seem to support more than 700MB. (Nero 5.5.10.35 - 1.0f Firmware)

I enableded overburn with Maximum CD length 99:0:0. But I always get:
“There is not enough space to burn this compilation onto this medium …” for more that 700 MB

I just burned my first 99 minute cdr last night with no problems using the F1 and Nero. I think you have to do disk at once or something like that. John

Originally posted by JohnWB
I just burned my first 99 minute cdr last night with no problems using the F1 and Nero. I think you have to do disk at once or something like that. John

You’re quite right. Overburning only works when using Disc At Once plus setting the overburn option ON in the expert settings of Nero.

Things to remember

Thanks for making those pictures Boskin. I’m sure the problem should be solved by now.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere

Thanks for making those pictures Boskin. I’m sure the problem should be solved by now.
The pictures have been made once but been displayed not just once. If you know what I mean ? :wink:

The pleasure’s all mine, really !
Thanks for making me happy with you sincere comments -
I knew there certainly would be somebody like you who could really appriciate it.

:bow:

The Dics-at-once did the trick - thanks. You’re better that Yamahas support - they couln’t help me with that.