Yamaha crw2200E and AMQR with Feurio

hello,

i have a yamaha crw2200E with the last firmware(that implements AMQR capability)and Feurio! 1.66 installed. The problem is that in the writing window i can’t select the box to activate the AMQR funcionality. The AMQR box is present but it is gray colored and obviously not selectable. Any idea?

Im’ not sure, but I’m afraid that AMQR in Yamaha 2200 doesn’t work with Feurio!
I have a friend with that drive, and we tried some time ago, but I don’t remember the details.

Originally posted by NetUnix

The problem is that in the writing window i can’t select the box to activate the AMQR funcionality.
The AMQR box is present but it is gray colored and obviously not selectable. Any idea?

If I were you I’d tried to install the [COLOR=blue]Feurio!-Writer update, version 1.66.5 and see how it works : [/COLOR]

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]If I were you I’d tried to install the [COLOR=blue]Feurio!-Writer update, version 1.66.5 and see how it works : [/COLOR]

[/B]

Hi,

just tried but nothing. The box remains gray colored. :frowning:

Hi,

just tried but nothing. The box remains gray colored. :frowning:
Too bad. Okay, but you could also try selecting different drivers then.

Originally posted by BoSkin
Too bad. Okay, but you could also try selecting different drivers then.

try selecting different drivers? how?

try selecting different drivers? how?
Well, if you just take a close look at the picture ( lower part of it ),
then in the ‘Properties of :’ window you might notice the ‘Select driver’ button, the one that is available in the ‘Driver’ tab.
Press on it and there will be a new window opened where you can choose between different drivers like :

Generic MMC, Generic SCSI-3/ATAPI driver, Generic MMC-RAW ( Mode1) & ( Mode2) etc.
So, try those and see if it works.