Yahoo freezes

vbimport

Lately I have been having trouble with Yahoo mail. It will often not open for a minute or so, and I get error messages that “Yahoo is not responding”
or, Yahoo is not responding due to a long script". Any help appreciated.

Wow. I just happen to be at a clients house and they have Yahoo mail using ATT DSL connection. We just tried it, opening emails etc. and no problems here. USA midwest.

[QUOTE=Whappo;2575935]Wow. I just happen to be at a clients house and they have Yahoo mail using ATT DSL connection. We just tried it, opening emails etc. and no problems here. USA midwest.[/QUOTE]
I am using Comcast. I.E Explorer 9. Any chance I.E. 9 could be the culprit, it is Beta.

Don’t know, I use Opera on an XP box and don’t have IE9.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2575938]I am using Comcast. I.E Explorer 9. Any chance I.E. 9 could be the culprit, it is Beta.[/QUOTE]

I guess you found a bug in IE9 you should report it to M$ tech about it…that is why I don’t go beta I let the beta testers have go at it before installing it on my computer. :iagree:

Your right, no more beta’s for me, reverted back to I.E.8 and all is well.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2576088]Your right, no more beta’s for me, reverted back to I.E.8 and all is well.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and I won’t be using IE9 again until its released. I hated the favorites being on the right side of screen.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2576104]I hated the favorites being on the right side of screen.[/QUOTE]

Weird, I wonder why they did that?

It’s definitely not selectable I presume?

[B]Wombler[/B]