XXX tricky on my PC laptop?

i am not so much into game, before i waste my time, can u tell me if it is possible to play a game like XXX tricky(the game on ps2 with snowsurfers)and play on my PC. and ad a joystick contoller like the one of PS.

is it possible to download the game?whats the size, what sofware do i need?I think it is called an emulator.

i dont want to pay 150$ for a ps2…just to play 1 game…

sorry i am totally newbie in PS2 game.I loved this game when i played years ago in a store…

any sggestion would be appreciated.

Unfortunately there are no real working PS2 emulators as many have problems with some games or aspects of setting them up.

As to the other questions as they would break the rules of the forum answering them we can’t do that, specifically, but check out the p-2-p section of the forum for filesharing programmes, though remember if you choose to use them to break the law that is your choice.

thank you…
, I am not asking anything illegal, I am asking if there is a possibility.
as long I dont act illegaly , I am still under the “free speech” section.

so u mean, I could find same type of game under a p2p website?
the one i loved was from PS, that s a shame!!!

Don’t know about the emulating part, beyond my comprehension.

However, I assume it has a copyright and thus downloading it without paying the license fees would be illegal and cannot be discussed on these forums.

There are PS2 emulators out there, but the reason I say they aren’t realy any good have been posted, it is a matter of trial and error.

As Da has said the game is under copyright and therefore downloading it would be illegal and that is what I was alluding to, as you asked about downloading the game itself.

The emulators themselves aren’t illegal to download and there are a number of sites that have them, though as said above trial and error to find the one that: a) you can set up easily and b) actually works with the game will take time. This is where you will have to explore and see what is available as a number of sites I know of that host links for emulators also host warez, cracks and copy protection get arounds and again due to forum rules can not be posted.

You are in Europe so your info say so why are you talking in $ prices instead of €? Just wondering on that one, not at all important. Saying that you can get a second hand first generation (otherwise known as bulky as opposed to slimline) PS2 second hand and quite cheeply too, try those exchange type shops.

P-2-p websites don’t host files just catalogue confirmed links for items that can be downloaded from other peers using the relevant software, for example on the ed2k network used by eMule and eDonkey 2000 they would be ed2k links, and so on and so forth, I don’t want to break the rules and so am being as general as I can.

PS: This is a forum and so there is no such thing as free speech everything posted here is at the good will of the site owner ad his/her representatives (the mods) and we agree to abide by their rules when we join and they can delete, edit and lock any posts they want at anytime without having to give us an explaination. Though the mods here are a little more tolerant than on some I have been on.

You were a bit unclear wether the game was for ps2 or ps for ps2 there is currently no good emulator but for ps there are a couple availiable ie epsxe and pcsx (although to legaly use an emulator you must own the corresponding console because the emulator needs a bios file from the console.)