Xxx state of union

vbimport

hi… i am trying to backup my copy of xxx state of the union…

i am using clone dvd 3.6.0.0 but it freezes at 0% when trying to read. i understand this is a sony copy protection issue

so i used any dvd (5.3.2.1) to copy to VOBs of the main movie to the hard drive which worked. however, when i tried to burn these vobs to a dvd+r in clone dvd (3.6.0.0) i could not access the files

i selected SOURCE -> BROWSE DVD VIDEO ON HARD DISK

Then I selected the dir on C: where the files were (VTS_01.1,2,3,4.VOB). CloneDVD would not let me chose this directory… it said : This locatiobdoes not specified content.

Any ideas??

DVDFab decrypter to rip entire movie to HD…

I made a backup of the Region 1 DVD with CloneDVD 2.8.5.1 & AnyDVD 5.3.2.1

The CloneDVD you are using is a knockoff program, get the real one from www.slysoft.com :iagree:

Sony …is having a problem with their dvds they have made a bad batch of XxX state of the union some of them has a little lump on the play side therefore you cannot read them … I know because I had the same problem as more friends I know are having the same problem they bought there’s at Wal-Mart and has taken them back and exchange for another one only to find that it was bad too . :eek:

are we talkin about the same film isnt ‘‘xXx state of union’’ the first and we are talking about ‘‘xXx 2 the next level’’… i know in having problems backing up my xXx2 with shrink dvd

it depends on location, somewhere it’s called “state of the union” somewhere “the next level”. same as “welcome to the jungle / rundown”