xXx: State of the Union

vbimport

Hi just trying to copy this film cant get it to work my version of any dvd is 5.4.1.1 and also have the lastest clone dvd but when It gets to 48 persent just says bad sectors any help please wont work with dvd dec. in file mode either

I copied mine just fine using AnyDVD 5.4.1.1 & CloneDVD 5.2.6.1. No Problem at all but I did just copy MOVIE ONLY with Subs…No Menu’s.

Might be worth scaning the disc with Nero CDSpeed - it may be that the disc has a fault.

I am not really sure, how a scan with Nero CDSpeed would reveal anything informative. If the disc in question is protected with “a protection based on unreadable sectors” as it says in AnyDVD’s settings, and if AnyDVD does not remove this protection correctly, Nero CDSpeed would fail as if the disc is physically damaged, even if it is not.

I know that the latest version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 can handle this movie no problem - that is why I suggested scanning the disc!

Ah! But you always have to be careful, you might be talking about different releases (country, region, special edition, re-release, …) of the same movie.