Xp cant see my cd and cd burner with nero

Its driving me crazy installed xp home no problems,can use music match jukebox to burn cd no problem,i try to use nero get erro 11 no aspi ,so downloaded new virsion 5.5 for xp now my cd burner(lite on ltr-12101b and cd toshiba xm66026 goes away and when try look in divice manager it says my registry is messed up, have uninstalled nero and reinstall no go any help.

If you had used the function, you would have solved your prob allot sooner cause you would probably had found this thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well after many tries to use new virision for xp kept taking away my cd drivers ,was able to install aspi layer for windows 2000/xpnow works on virsion 5.5.4.0 ,One thing that that puzzles me when i installed the new xp virision it took away my cd drives thank God for system restore, but i could youse musicmatch jukebox to burn cd right after i installed xp any thoughts and thanks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by mr bass
but i could youse musicmatch jukebox to burn cd right after i installed xp any thoughts
Well Nero also should have worked right away… These programs (at least Nero does) have their own ASPI layer on board so they don’t need an additional installed one. Same goes for CloneCD. CDRWin however does need an ASPI layer installed to work properly…

driving me crazy too- nero wont read my cd burner-and i only have the demo of music match and my damn adaptec cd creator 4.0 isnt compatible and i can find a damn update from 4.0 to 5.0