Xoom Movie Clone 4 Silver - Error

vbimport

Hi Everyone; I am new to this site and could really use some help. I have purchased the Xoom Movie Clone 4 Silver and I am trying to convert a WMV file to burn a DVD. Everytime I start the conversion process I get a windows error message that MC4 has encountered an problem and the program shuts down.
(The package says this is a easy process)

I have tried the Xoom Tech Support and I am getting a automated email reply with a ticket number but no solution. It’s in Germany so I am not sure if I will get a response. There was a US number on the website but it has been disconnected. Therefore, no real people to help.

I thought it may be something with my computer so I downloaded some trial programs to see if they would work and they did. Of course you only get a few minutes without buying and I would like to use the program I have already bought.

Has anyone used this program and had this problem? Any suggestions as to how I can fix it?

Thanks
Val :confused:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I never heard of that software. Do you have a link for the website? I’m just curious to see it.

Maybe you can consider about a different tool. Take a look here: there are many [U]free[/U] tools to do this conversion :slight_smile:

The web site is www.x-oom.com

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll give them a try.

Val

I never saw that software :frowning:

I think however that some free tools can do a really good job :slight_smile: