Xilisoft DVD Creator Burn issue (mac)

vbimport

When I go to burn a movie, it gets through the whole process and then tells me that the burn process failed, but unlike some other software, does not tell you why it failed. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Its very frustrating:a… Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!:confused:

Hi dOmIcO and welcome to the forums. :flower:

I’m afraid that’s not a very popular program in general and there would be even fewer Mac users that would have that package so it might be hard to get advice.

Your best bet is probably to contact the Xilisoft support staff directly.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2660347]Hi dOmIcO and welcome to the forums. :flower:

I’m afraid that’s not a very popular program in general and there would be even fewer Mac users that would have that package so it might be hard to get advice.

Your best bet is probably to contact the Xilisoft support staff directly.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Wombler, I’m now trying to experiment with iSkysoft DVD Creator, but i’m having to burn them to my hard drive as an ISO file and then burn them… The extra step is inconvienient, but if it works it’ll be worth it. What are some of the more popular programs for burning torrent movies to DVD on mac?

[QUOTE=dOmIcO;2660349]Thanks Wombler, I’m now trying to experiment with iSkysoft DVD Creator, but i’m having to burn them to my hard drive as an ISO file and then burn them… The extra step is inconvienient, but if it works it’ll be worth it. What are some of the more popular programs for burning torrent movies to DVD on mac?[/QUOTE]this is not free but it works pretty well on a mac and has all the options you could want give it a try free 30 day trial it should suit your needs.

New!DVDFab for Mac 8.2.1.5 is out:

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

DVDFab for Mac 8.2.1.5 (October 10, 2012)

Blu-rya Copy:
New: Updated decryption keys.
New: Added support for new BD+ protection.