Xifaivanic software

vbimport

I just tried the xifaivanic software to remove cinavia from a mkv video file I have in my computer. It doesn’t work. I keep getting the same error message when I click on the remove cinavia button. It says: cannot locate file BDMV\index.bdmv Does anybody know what is going on? Does that error message mean that you can only remove cinavia from a blu-ray disk and not a video file? Please help… Thank you

[QUOTE=Will11;2691263]I just tried the xifaivanic software to remove cinavia from a mkv video file I have in my computer. It doesn’t work. I keep getting the same error message when I click on the remove cinavia button. It says: cannot locate file BDMV\index.bdmv Does anybody know what is going on? Does that error message mean that you can only remove cinavia from a blu-ray disk and not a video file? Please help… Thank you[/QUOTE]

Sorry Will11 but that was an April Fools joke as is explained in the thread so the program doesn’t actually work.

Welcome to the forums though and I hope you find us useful for other things as well. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]