Xcopyxpress not working

vbimport

my xcopy xpress is not working - says initializaton error when i start it - says server send an invalid response. what has gone wrong? whom can i contact?

Had The Same Thing Happen To Me.
Try Clonedvd It’s Better & The
Support Is Terrific.

is clonedvd all in one - rip, dencrypt, burn? like xcopyxpress?

no cloneDVD2 does not remove copy protections you have to use a second program to bypass the copy protections. AnyDVD works well as it simply runs in the back ground and does it thing while clone DVD is working so it is a one step process even though you are using two programs.

so now i will have to use 3 programs - 1 to remove protection
1 to read?
1 to write?
and you tell me clonedvd is better then xcopyxpress?
whenxcopyxpress does it ALL.
is this a bad joke?

ConeDVD2 reads AND burns the movie. ANYDVD is needed only to remove the copy protection. and yes CloneDVD2 is better than Xcopy express because CloneDVD2 works and XCopy Express doesnt.

so how much would i have to pay for each? do i get them in a cd?
how do i use them?
first use anydvd to decrypt?
then use clone?
or use clone to read
then use anydvd to decrypt
then use clone to burn?
how long does it take overall?

I recommend using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink before trying the others. They are legal freeware so you have nothing to lose by trying them. http://www.dvddecrypter.com http://www.dvdshrink.org

thanks but i used them and shrink takes too much time in transcoding or encoding. i want to use something like xcopyxpress thats does all. but is there any? i would like to cut total time. my burner works at 12x and it is not a burner prblem. but its shrink time that is too much.

so how much would i have to pay for each? do i get them in a cd?

you can download both programs from slysoft.com and if you buy both you can get a package deal for 59.00

how do i use them?
first use anydvd to decrypt?
then use clone?
or use clone to read
then use anydvd to decrypt
then use clone to burn?

CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD work together at the same time. clone rips the movie to the hard drive as it transcodes it and AnyDVD which is simply working in the background as Clone rips strips the copy protection off on the fly. as soon as that is done Clone burns the files to a disk. it’s that simple.

once you start cloneDVD2 and tell it whether you want to rip the whole disk or just the main movie and choose what audio streams you want you begin the process and from that point there is nothhing you have to do except make sure you have a blank disk in your burner. CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD are the easiest combo to use.