Special Notes and Noteworthy/XML/Script changes:
- I'm including a package of "Picture Icons" for use with new TuxBox Client, see _tools/PictureIcon.rar.
- I'm including a preview (070117) of the new mplayer Elupus is working on, report issues here. It's located in the TEST subfolder, simply replace the 2 files in XBMC/system/players/mplayer/ if you want to help Team XBMC test it.
- Since I haven't seen any newer version of AMT than 0.93.5, I applied the fix floating around so atleast it works now.
- I also tweaked the win32 run_me_first.bat so it runs and then unmounts the virtual drives when you exit.
- I'm also including the 'XBMC Win32 PC environment' .exe that is meant for skinners & python developers, read more about the concept here. It was built using Microsoft DirectX Summer 2004 SDK.
Here's the added stuff since the 2007-01-09 SVN Rev7554-proper Build:
- added: new node in video library: directors (nuke your db!) added: search in video library window.
- added: getxbeid and getxbetitle function to httpapi
- added: XboxMediaCenter TuxBox Client (only Enigma Based set-top boxes are supported!) For more informations, check the forum!
- added: Internet Threaded Detection if the XBOX is on line or not! Very Simple and Dirty!
- added: ListItem.IsSelected boolean condition.
- added: new video database scheme added: new set content dialog for the video section changed: better usage of .nfo files for movie lookups added: drop-in scraper support for movie content - see system/scrapers/imdb.xml changed: video library now filters on lockstate of bookmarks again
- added: align and aligny attributes to tag to allow alignment within the defined box.
- added: [ 1618284 ] advancedsetting option to change album sort by artist to sort by year as well.
- added: New attributes topleft, topright, bottomleft and bottomright to <colordiffuse> - allows different vertices to have different diffuse colors. eg <colordiffuse bottomright="00ffffff" bottomleft="00ffffff">ffffffff</colordiffuse> will fade to transparent at the bottom of the image.
- added: Repeat/Random to playercontrols in PM3
- added: exposed the virtual keyboard's SetHiddenInput() method to the python keyboard object. Useful for password entry,
For the full changelog (fixed/changed/updated stuff)
XBMC TuxBox Stream Client
The TuxBox Stream Client will only work with Enigma Based TuxBox images, this includes Dreambox and Dbox2!
Dbox2 Users with Neutrino Images: to use the XBMC TuxBox Client you must switch to a Enigma based images! I Recommend the PB-Enigma images from:
or Enigma Based Images from other groups for the Dbox2!
How does it work?
You just create a share with the Tuxbox IP adress and login informations.
On Opening, the client will receive the Bouquet + Channel list.. and on select a channel , it will begin to stream... it will also display Current and Next Events. EPG, Recording and other usefull things and Information will be add. later!
The Share will be: