Xbox - pc monitor

vbimport

Can anyone tell me how to connect my xbox console to my pc monitor? I have the original package of the xbox, mod-chip,and a 3dfx voodoo3 at the pc.do i need any additional equipment?if not please tell me how to connect it.Otherwise tell me where to buy the special kit i need (if any)

Well this is my 1st Post so began reading and saw this little post here all by itself.

Okay well, If the card has an S-Video , you might wanna double check that, then you can make a setting (hopefully your drivers are up to date) look for options within it’s settings, to display the screen image coming out from the X-Box.If the X-Box is that type that stands on RCA, then my friend you might need an RCA to S-Video conversion extension.

Hopefully brining life back to this old lost post will inspire others to grab on to it and keep it afloat.

You also might wanna mess around with your TV. See if maybe you can bring it in through the TV, then out via a Monitor cable, (if you’re TV applies). I have the Zenith HDTV with a monitor exit display through the back. Just get yourself a monitor cable extension, one side male other female. Bring it out from back of TV then to PC Monitor through the cable of its own.

Know what I mean?

Hope this helps ya.
Peace

yeh it can work

There is a vga adapter cable for the xbox, you can get it anywhere.