Xbox One will not have Cinavia

I have managed to confirm by various sources that there will be no cinavia on video files.
keep in mind this is for videos files only on USB or DATA-DVD discs. I have not confirmed this for Blu-ray or DVD format. (DVD-Video)
It’s interesting to know the Xbox One media player will be similar
to the Windows 8 video player built into metro. Will the Playstation 4 have Cinavia…? A company like Sony
who forced it into blu-ray AACS. And are pretty much the culprits who brought it to us in 2009 on the PS3…
I would say yes.

[QUOTE=Macrovision3500;2706068]I have managed to confirm by various sources that there will be no cinavia on video files.
keep in mind this is for videos files only on USB or DATA-DVD discs. I have not confirmed this for Blu-ray or DVD format. (DVD-Video)
It’s interesting to know the Xbox One media player will be similar
to the Windows 8 video player built into metro. Will the Playstation 4 have Cinavia…? A company like Sony
who forced it into blu-ray AACS. And are pretty much the culprits who brought it to us in 2009 on the PS3…
I would say yes.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn’t be that hard for them to include it either as a matter of firmware updates. If it can be done it most likely has been and or will be included or their line would be due to licensing agreements we are to comply with industry standards to have Cinavia detection as part of our agreements with the movie studios. My answer to this is just admit it there is Cinavia infected machine and move on.

According to Microsoft site, Xbox One only supports BD-ROM or DVD-ROM playback.
No DVD or BD recordables.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-bluray-dvd-movies
So Cinavia is non-existent if that’s the case. Cinavia is a Bluray player DRM. However it won’t read Bluray backups…? However there are claims it can read DVD-R’s:

My theory is that games come on Bluray discs and they don’t wanna take their chances. So they blocked off all BD recordables from being read on the console. Makes sense.