Xbox issue

vbimport

Hi, A friend backed up my game to an ISO file, from abgx360, (that’s my story, and I am sticking to it!) and I am now trying to use Imgburn to try to burn the two dvds to play this game again on my xbox.

However, as both game discs are slightly larger than the dual layer capacity, I have ticked the truncate option and the burns complete successfully, but, they do not play.

Is this because you HAVE TO have your box modded to make restored backup copies work or is it simply a copy problem?
Any suggestions - positive ones very gratefully received.
:->
Thanks.
John.

What are you actually asking here?

If an unmodified console will play backup discs?

No, it won’t.

I believe I asked “Is this because you HAVE TO have your box modded to make restored backup copies work or is it simply a copy problem”, thanks for the answer.
It does propose a question around backups, legitimate ones, and how a consumer protects sometimes considerable investment in games on a known fragile medium. VC money available for viable answers :->
Regards,
John.

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2671467]What are you actually asking here?

If an unmodified console will play backup discs?

No, it won’t.[/QUOTE]

Hey John!

If your friend patched your Xbox 360 game, then there is no reason why it should not work on a MODDED Xbox360.

So I guess yes, it is because your Xbox360 has not been modified. The drive is simply incapable of reading the copied disc.

You can check this site out for x360 modding stuff http://www.ixtreme.net/ they have all the guides you may need regarding modding :slight_smile:

I myself purchased something called GameBackupSystem. A decent tool for backing up Xbox360 games. The support is rather helpful as well, helped me mod my 360. http://gamebackupsystem.com/ in case you are interested :slight_smile:

-RB.

I myself purchased something called GameBackupSystem.

They must have big windows.

All of the software like that is a scam. They just put a price on freeware tools and profit off the people that don’t know any better.