XBOX 360 and Verbatim DL playback issues

Hi all,

Hey does anyone know of any compatibility issues with Verbatim DVD+R-DL (Media ID:- MKM-001-00) and XBOX 360 ?.. Have used 6 of these discs for movie backups , but when I play them back on my 360, I get the annoying “attempting to read media” thing, popping up towards the end of the film.

[QUOTE=Jake Bullit;2046912]Hi all,

Hey does anyone know of any compatibility issues with Verbatim DVD+R-DL (Media ID:- MKM-001-00) and XBOX 360 ?.. Have used 6 of these discs for movie backups , but when I play them back on my 360, I get the annoying “attempting to read media” thing, popping up towards the end of the film.[/QUOTE]

Too fast burned or the burner were not the best…

Try to quality-scan the disc with a Liteon or Benq or Samsung burner.

The burner was new this week, Pioneer DVR115D, latest firmware, purchased this because I was having the same problem with my NEC Optiarc AD5170A and thought it might be dying. Burn speed is set to 2.4, also tried x4 but same result.

Could this be a software or driver problem? or maybe my XBOX 360 is on its way out, it was a release day console, and I know the early batches had their problems.

How did you create the xbox images/discs?

Im using 1ClickDVD Copy Pro, with AnyDVD, only making movie backups though, not games…