X Copy Xpress Wont Work After Installing Any Dvd

vbimport

I HAVE HAD X COPY XPRESS FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS RECENTLY I PURCHASED ANY DVD AND AFTER I INSTALLED IT MY X COPY XPRESS QUIT WORKING WHEN YOU INSERT A MOVIE IT JUST SITS WITH THE START BUTTON GLOWING AND WILL NOT START I HAVE TRIED TURNING OFF ANY DVD I ALSO HAVE DVD SHRINK BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM IF SO PLEASE HELP THANKS…444X COPY XPRESS

By the time of Studio321’s demise, Most DXC, Express, and Platinum users had “upgraded” to the “ripper-free” versions (321’s vain legal ploy to attempt to spare it’s product from judicial execution).

If you are running one of the older “ripper” versions, you don’t need anyDVD and it indeed might (you seem sure of it) cause the conflict (the freeze you spoke of) to have two similar functions running at the same time.

After you shut off AnyDVD, check, in Windows “Services”, to see if any AnyDVD services are still running. Select “Stop” the Service for your present windows session or select “Manual” to activate the Service when needed for all future Windows sessions. Also try unchecking AnyDVD’s “Load at Startup” command and then reboot. Thereafter just turn it on when you need it for other programs.

If that’s not a fix, then it’s probably regedit time. and I learned never to advise anyone in that area.

anyone else?

AnyDVD doesn’t have any services runnig. Disabling it (little fox will become gray) should be sufficient.