Wytron Duplicator

I just purchased a 9 bay Wytron Duplicator tower with pioneer 110D 16x dual layer burners. I have done approx 10 full tower burns without problems. My last burn it stalled out about 1gig short. I pushed the button for abort and nothing happened. Finally I tried ejecting the top tray and it ejected and the rest of the burn took place without any more problems. All the rest of the 8 burnt good copies.
So now the bottom tray ( please note not the one I ejected manually during the burn ) will not stay closed. It keeps ejecting a empty tray.
thanks in advance.

I think you are dealing with something that is far advanced of my problem since I am not familiar with 80% of your terminology. I simply need suggestions on ways to get my small yamaha burner to show up in Toast on my Mac G3 powerbook. Thanks for the input, and what I gather is also9 a question. Rafael

I just purchased a 9 bay Wytron Duplicator tower with pioneer 110D 16x dual layer burners. I have done approx 10 full tower burns without problems. My last burn it stalled out about 1gig short. I pushed the button for abort and nothing happened. Finally I tried ejecting the top tray and it ejected and the rest of the burn took place without any more problems. All the rest of the 8 burnt good copies.
So now the bottom tray ( please note not the one I ejected manually during the burn ) will not stay closed. It keeps ejecting a empty tray.
thanks in advance.