Wuzthis 06

Because Mr. B is runnin out of ideas! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully it’s somewhat difficult (but i doubt it)

at first i thought it was a roller blade wheel, but now im thinking it is a picture of a floppy disk.

and if im right, i tell you, check you file name, because its kind of idea-provoking.

whoop! finally home from school for the winter break!! will be hanging around here some more, trying to help out if i can.

Wrong! Next? :stuck_out_tongue:

kinda looks like a broken webcam front portion on a clean rainy surface .

Nope…keep guessing :slight_smile: Maybe this is a good one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bwahahahahahahahaha

A rechargeble battery from upperside!/gs.

A button in a wall?

joystick? knob on stove?

a button on a sweater or something close (to a sweater, or however it should be written…)

it is a bad picture
:stuck_out_tongue:

A door stop??

it is the “male” side of a push button…the thingies on jackets and stuff

Originally posted by gene_simmons
A rechargeble battery from upperside!/gs.
Not rechargable, but: :bow:

Originally posted by cmr2004x
Not rechargable, but: :bow:

A “unrechargeble battery” from the upperside?/gs. :bigsmile:

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

You get another bow if you can tell me the Brand of battery this is (and yes, include the ‘model’ so to speak ;)).

please show us a good picture of the battery…cause i still don’t see a battery…lol

Originally posted by cmr2004x

You get another bow if you can tell me the Brand of battery this is (and yes, include the ‘model’ so to speak ;)).

LOL,the "only"thing that would make me try to guess that is a promise of a nude picture of DoMi!!(I had a hint of what your picture was because one of my kids had a picture contest in school the other day and she brought her own picture of a REchargeble battery from the upperside!!!)/gs. :wink:
[BIG_IDEA]A nude picture of DoMi,a nonblured version,and we had to guess what it´s supposed to show? [/BIG_IDEA]

gene…do you hate us that much??
showing a nude pic of dommi??

:frowning: :frowning:

No,no,no I´m sorry!!Really,it was a effect of the “lack-of-ideas” flu,sorry!/gs.