Wrong default language

I just download the lastest DVDFab, DVDFab used “simplified chinese” as default language for Hong Kong. The problem is , although we are part of china but we don’t use Simplified Chinese, we use Traditional Chinese.I already chose “englsih” from the drop down menu durng installation.

Actually I really hate such kind of automatic location detected features,there are tons of ppl who don’t speak in chinese in our place.
Quicktime is the first program that has the same problem so I always had to o change the location before installing Quicktime and change it back after installation completed. annoying

[QUOTE=qaz11;2296348]I just download the lastest DVDFab, DVDFab used “simplified chinese” as default language for Hong Kong. The problem is , although we are part of china but we don’t use Simplified Chinese, we use Traditional Chinese.I already chose “englsih” from the drop down menu durng installation.

Actually I really hate such kind of automatic location detected features,there are tons of ppl who don’t speak in chinese in our place.
Quicktime is the first program that has the same problem so I always had to o change the location before installing Quicktime and change it back after installation completed. annoying[/QUOTE]

Not as annoying as finding out a program you have craved for a long time is not written (or offered) in your first, second or third language. (assuming you speak that many…).

OC

:iagree: