Writing To Closed CDs

Please please please help me about this…
Mail your suggestions to totgeboren@2die4.com
Thanks to all…
Please write something to me about this…
How can I write Closed-CD’s???

you can’t

That is just the thing with closed CDs…they’re not open to writing anymore…

not possible, only if the session is open

Any chances??? Possibility?? :bow: :confused: :bow:

Umm…which part of “not possible” didn’t you understand? :smiley:

Closing a CD (also known as finalizing) means that you write the end-of-disc data. Once this is written, it cannot be changed, and it is therefore not possible to add to the disc.

If you have a closed CDRW you have to erase it before you can write to it. You may as well ask how to erase a CDR or how to write to a pressed CD.

Come on, Closed CDs cannot be written to.

Well what does the term “CLOSED” mean then?

Ok Then…
Thank u all
:eek:

NP

is there any way to erase a finalized cdrw? i created a dao cdrw by mistake and i want to erase it but i can’t

If you have CDSpeed program just open it go to extra and click on erase CD/DVD and you can do it there.

nah i can’t erase it. nero cd speed doesn’t let me do it… There must be a way. Consumer CD recorders can do it but i don’t have any.

I think there should be someway out…hmmmmm

Use any general mastering program to erase a finalized cdrw. All have an erase function.

nero, alcohol, discjuggler, cannot erase a finalized cd.

Nothing can erase a finalized cdr (so that it can be re-written). Any of nero, alcohol or discjuggler can erase a finalized cdrw.

The only solution that will truly work is to reburn it on a new CD-RW.

lol, deadbirth…
It’s kinda like with this question. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=BurnFre@k;301067]not possible, only if the session is open[/QUOTE]
And if a session is open in a multisession with Nero how do you close ‘just that session’ without closing/finalizing the disc so you can use the rest of the space? Is this possible? I haven’t found an answer to this in years…

[QUOTE=glassdub;1924205]And if a session is open in a multisession with Nero how do you close ‘just that session’ without closing/finalizing the disc so you can use the rest of the space? Is this possible? I haven’t found an answer to this in years…[/QUOTE]

View disc info -> close session.