Writing on DVD+RW with data currently on disc

hello,

I know this is simple and there are lots of threads about dvd+rw but I can’t find an answer to my question.

I have data on a dvd+rw I want to make a movie back to this disc and write over the current data.

When I try to do this with DVDFAB it say “DVD+RW disc currntly has data on it do you want to write over this data”. I select yes but it stops and says disc failed on dvd verification at the beginning of the process.

How do I write the new data over the old data on this dvd+rw?

Thanks

Matt

[QUOTE=milltimer;2205265]hello,

I know this is simple and there are lots of threads about dvd+rw but I can’t find an answer to my question.

I have data on a dvd+rw I want to make a movie back to this disc and write over the current data.

When I try to do this with DVDFAB it say “DVD+RW disc currntly has data on it do you want to write over this data”. I select yes but it stops and says disc failed on dvd verification at the beginning of the process.

How do I write the new data over the old data on this dvd+rw?

Thanks

Matt[/QUOTE]

Not sure what version of DVDFab you’re using, but this sounds like a burning engine problem.

Whatever version you have, I am assumming that you are using the VSO engine that was supplied with the package. It has proven to be buggy with many users, and I would suggest that you download a freebie called Imgburn, set it up to run with DVDFab, and give it a try.

I think you’ll be pleased with the results.

O’C

:slight_smile: