WriteCD-RW Pro v3.5

vbimport

I’m thinking I may go ahead and pay the high price for this one, the free demo has impressed me with the transparancy of the software and the way it plays well with Nero.
Has anybody seen or read or heard anything negative about this ware or it’s maker?

Hi!

I have read that DirectCD (latest) supports Mt. Rainier.

But, WriteCD-RW! v3.5 (by Software Architects) say that they harness the full power of Mt. Rainier. What does this exactly mean ???

You have used it so I am asking you.

I have 2 Lite-Ons 48125S & 48246S.

I currently have DirectCD installed & is working fine.

Should I download & test it myself?

I have been unable to have ANY packet writer installed in Win2K without having system instability. I still think WriteCD-RW is the least intrusive, and it’s integrated into the OS, does not lock the drive. Last I checked, the trial was not the newest version and does not support CDR’s, but the CDR function is extremely slow anyway. Try it out and let us know how it goes.

I am trying to download it since afternoon. I just cannot. It says, HTTP forbideen & displays some nos.

Do you know any direct link to it?

well, latest directCD has worked flawlessly without any system instabilities in XP for me. I didn’t notice any slowing down on packet writing to CD-Rs as well. :confused:

What do you exactly mean by “Slow”?

DirectCD also doesn’t lock the drive.

InCD is just crap though.

WriteCD-RW caches all data and does not write to CDR until you try to eject. (this is only with CDR) so it can take several minutes to eject the CDR.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
WriteCD-RW caches all data and does not write to CDR until you try to eject. (this is only with CDR) so it can take several minutes to eject the CDR.

So, WriteCD-RW isn’t good for CD-Rs.

Well, DirectCD writes instantly to CD-Rs.

So, I’ll have to consider WriteCD-RW only for RW Media.

Hi!

I’ve just downloaded and installed the release i found at http://www.softarch.com/us/products/wcdrwWinfeature.html
but i can’t understand if it is the 3 or 3.5 version. The Homepage says it’s V3.5 but the demofile that i downloaded is called something like WriteCDRW_ 3.0.9_demo6

There is somewere a newer version?
Thanks a lot!

The newer version has CDR ability, and the free trial does not. there are a few other differences as well. so if you buy, you get a different version.