Write (Lite-On DH-20A3H)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Lite-On DH-20A3H. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I just had the hard drive changed in my pc. I reinstalled DVDFab. without a problem. I can copy dvd-r without a problem but when it completes copying it tells me “copying process completed successfully”…this is where things are different. It used to eject the disc automatically after copying and then go into the burning mode but now I have to manually eject the copied dvd. I then try to write from a folder to a disc but the writing process cannot be read by my dvd players. These are my settings in the write section of DVDFab: burn engine…VSO burn engine: write speed…recommended: write type of dvd-r…Auto: dvd writable media (dvd-5) size…4472: dvd writable media (dvd-9) size…8000. This is a Liteon DH20A3H. Thanks for any help, Jim.:confused:

In settings click on write.
The second line from the bottom has a box to check or un-check that says.
Do Not Eject Disk.
Is this box checked or un-checked?

The box should not have a check in it.

[QUOTE=Benhad;2167115]In settings click on write.
The second line from the bottom has a box to check or un-check that says.
Do Not Eject Disk.
Is this box checked or un-checked?

The box should not have a check in it.[/QUOTE]

No boxes are checked. thanks

Ok then it sounds like the disk is not being finalized.
This would not let the burner open and the disk would not play on your dvd machine.

I do not have any idea of how to force it to finalize but there is a way and I am sure someone will come on here and explain it.

What version of DVDFab do you have installed?

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2167130]What version of DVDFab do you have installed?[/QUOTE]

thanks, I hope so.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2167130]What version of DVDFab do you have installed?[/QUOTE]

DVDFab gold.

Alright everyone, I may have solved my problem. I uninstalled dvdfab gold and re installed and it seems to be working fine now. Will let you know if I run across more glitches…THANK YOU SO MUCH to all that responded to my plea for help.:clap: