Wow...T01 scan

vbimport

LOL, check this scan out…there’s only 2 gigs of data on the disc, makes me wonder what the rest of the disc would have been like, had I filled it :eek:

Probably would have ruined everything if I’d filled it to capacity :bigsmile:…hehe, that PIF spike looks a little lonely :bigsmile:

Burned on LG4163B with A106 firmware.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Very very nice scan! :iagree:

And now you have to wonder for the rest of your life, whether you could have achieved a full burn with a total PIF count of 4! :bigsmile:

:bigsmile: lol :bigsmile:

@Arachne: where did you find T01? :eek: What brand? Recent buy? Old stock? :confused:

Hehe, thanks :)…and about wondering for the rest of my life - ain’t that the truth! I keep eyeing up my remaining T01s, but I’m loathe to waste them. :bigsmile:

@SantaKlaus - I was lucky enough to find two 5-packs a little while ago - couple of months?, I’m guessing old stock. They were (are, I still have some left!) Maxell branded. :slight_smile:

Edit: found them in a store here in the UK called Curry’s (or, as I have been reminded, Currys.digital as they’re now called). :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. So this means that 4X +R Maxell in 5-d boxes can be YUDEN000T01… didn’t know that. :slight_smile:

Yep…I’m pretty sure that kg_evilboy put it into the TY FAQ after I mentioned it before. :slight_smile:

:o

Exceedingly good scan. My Maxell T01’s over 2 1/2 years old still scan excellently, so you’ve got a good disc there :iagree:

ehm… do you know [B]Arachne[/B] than now we are all curious to see a complete burn of these discs? :bigsmile:

@Kev - good to hear about your own T01s! I have TYG01s that are about 2 years old, they’re doing well too :bigsmile:

@Geno - you have a long wait, I’m not using those discs unless it’s backing up something really special :bigsmile:

:eek:

How many kitten are needed to fit a dvd???

We could work something out here Arachne - I scanned one of my MAXELL 003’s for you, so do you think you could sacrafice a T01 in return? :flower: :wink:

Doh, you got me there…how can I resist that? OK, gimme burning and scanning time, and I’ll post to this thread. :bigsmile:

@Geno - plenty, I should think :bigsmile:

OK, I’ll post back in a bit. :slight_smile:

Maxell MIJ isn’t very rare actually, because it’s at least not out of production. :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought a MIJ Maxell media and I discovered that was a Ritek :a

Same here. Bought one lot of + and one lot of - from ASDA. Both turned out to be bloody Ritek, :a even though MIJ was on the label. I know they have had labeling issues but I thought I was on a roll after getting MAXELL 003 and T01’s last week.

Oh well, I’ll burn them as give aways and keep the jewel cases myself for storage. :bigsmile:

Same here - extremely disapointing :a

Here ya go, Kev…I’m imagining the full burn would have looked something like this:

:bigsmile:

It’s fairly rare over here…as above, a lot of us end up with Ritek instead. Plus the Ritek variety is all most shops tend to stock.

Thats an outstanding scan - truly a sign of TY quality…oh, and a good burner too (which one did you use, BTW) :clap: