WOW new version rocks

vbimport

Well interesting enough, I thought it was time for a new post, plus I know how many of you are just as eager as I am to see the next new release. So when you get a chance check how many times this post has been viewed and then you will realize how many of us love this software.

On a side note, the 1.13 has been rock solid. Great job guys.

I feel like a kid, waiting for the newest Atari 2600 game to be released… Missile Command, Asteroids, Pac Man… Woohoo… Some of you know what I am talking about.

:bigsmile:

219 views in just a few hours. Just another indication that people love this little program.

I bet out of curiosity, Rene and Erwin will view this post once.

Actually I came to see this thread because I thought the new version (1.2x) has already came out…:confused:
…not the compliment thing (I knew they deserve but this is misunderstanding topic)

Actually its poll topic. At it even had a info on the newest version 1.13. Just interesting over 400 views as of this evening…

WTG

Actually I viewed it because I thought there was a new version out.

DVD2one seems to have fallen behind in the DVD copy field.

Most of them encode while they rip and accept input from both DVD and Video-ts folder. They also allow the user to set a different compression ratio between the extras and the main movie.

Examples.

DVDshrink
DVDXpress
DCS

Originally posted by nyplayer
DVD2one seems to have fallen behind in the DVD copy field

:confused:

anyways testing the new release 1.2.0 atm on
Movie only
4444 mb
constant bitrate

btw something has improved/changed,i have the feeling it use less CPU bcuse while compressing i can browse/use my computer better then bfore( CPU usage=34%)
system: P3-800Mhz-256Ram

22 minutes left then i can tell ya the quality improve…
and for real: every movie is alright whit dvd2one!
my latest movies: fear dot com,the tuxido-bloodwork are bloody awsome :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: