Wow do you copy Sims 2 University perfectly?

vbimport

Wow do you copy Sims 2 University perfectly? with out emulation crap

Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
2.02 GHZ
512 MB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000
Maxtor 80GB
Maxtor 120GB

TECA DV-W50E
AOPEN CRW5232/AAO

GameJack5 (5.0.3.6)
Nero Burining Rom 6 (6.3.0.2)
Mcafee Internet Security 2005 (7)
Spy Sweeper 4 (4.0.4)

First you need to know what protection it is using.
Second is it on cd or dvd.

If you provide these forums with a bit of information… you will find it easier to get help.

It is copy protected by safedisc 4.0.0.1 and it is the cd version.

Then I would use the latest version of Alcohol 120% to read the disc with my liteon 52327s CD-RW using the Safedisc 2/3 profile but turn the read speed down to 4X. Then I would burn the image on my Liteon 52327s CD-RW using the Safedisc 2/3 profile but again turn the speed down to 4X and uncheck EFM encoding (if it is checked - I can’t remember)… This has produced for me working backups that play in my Liteon 167T DVD-ROM drive.

I made a good image of University Disk 1 and play it on Alcohol 120% with the virtual drive hiding method. I have not burned it yet since my goal was to do away with disks in drives that my kids will pull out and use as pretend ice skates or whatever it is they do to destroy my disks in just seconds.

The latest verion of A120% using the SafeDisk 2/3 profile to make the image - even at full read speed - works fine. If you have trouble with using the image in a virtual drive try this thread.

What if its a DVD

it wont work