Wow ANYDVD

vbimport

ok so basically scratching my head for 30 minutes i come to realize that ANYDVD isnt used as a program itself, it just basically sits in the background while clovedvd is up and ANYDVD kicks it on the transcoding part so there is nothing being copied to your harddrive cept to only be temporarliy … am i following this right … i was trying to transcode with ANYDVD forever and i couldnt figure it out lol …

so basically like i said, if you have ANYDVD running in the sys tray it will go right with clonedvd and do the transcoding straight from the dvd you have in, then once its done gettin the files ripped, you stick in your dvd+r media and let it burn away … am i followin this correctly … hahaha thanks

ok so i just burnt BIG DADDY in 15minutes using ANYDVD/CLONEDVD at 8x burn … wow lol i havent test quality though

also my next question … since ANYDVD uses the actual DVD disc, what happens when there are 2 folders (video_dvd and audio_dvd) on there, clonedvd always asks for video files so i assume that when i open the video files the audio will be included?? makes sense, just need sum reassurance thanks!

Yes, audio is included.

Not really, even if the files are being copied to your HD temporarily ( or permanently, which is up to you ),
I wouldn’t say that “nothing being copied to your harddrive”.
Besides, the transcoding part is being done by SWs like e.g. CloneDVD2.

Anyway, let’s see what AnyDVD does for you :

AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background.
This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well.
With AnyDVD’s help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies.
With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!

ANYDVD saves so much time compared to DVDDECRYPTER, plus its easier on your harddrive, because before this i was rippin bout 8-9 dvds on my computer then just burning when i had time, but now i dont have to do that… only one thing that is a plus with DVDDECRYPTER is that i can do it all at once and dont have to wait for transcoding part to get done and switch to blank media … because i only have one dvd reader, my other is only a cdr … but i can live wit this

You could buy a really cheap (but very good) Liteon DVD-rom. Then you can read with that drive and burn with your writer with just one click. You won’t need to sit around waiting to swap the disc over and everything will be done in about 20 minutes.

IMO AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 are the easiest, simplest combination software there is available. As Olli (the author of clonedvd) is active helping AnyDVD they are perfectly compatible.

I know they cost money, but it is money well spent, just for it’s simplicity and ease. I bought it back when it was first released to the public, and have never regretted it, nor has it let me down.

yeah i might have to do it but it isnt that bad switching discs … ockingshay making you know my answer, when you have a dvd in and your at the title configuration page in clonedvd, and the picture loader wont load the movie or the feature things, does that mean you shouldnt proceed, i ended up cleaning the dvd and they came back and worked … i was just curious

It will come up with and error message normally. If you can proceed, then i’m sure it will be fine.