Would like some answers ! :)

vbimport

I´ve read the Q and A and got to ->

"
Q:) Can i use an external encoder? (like CCE or TMPEG)
A:) No, since we use our own compression engine it is impossible to add support for external decoders at this moment!
"

What exactly do u mean by comressing?

I mean I´ve used CCE for 2 years now, and its not eaven near that Quality at all, but thats on the other han fully understadable, do to time and others it take to do a say 8gb vob set!

I´ve tryed the lates version and it took 22mins to do a 8gb vob set! of some strage reason, it did the whole movie, not onlt 10 min´s! :slight_smile:

Worked like a charm all down do the smallest thing in menu, superB work!

What are u crew planning and have in store for us (that like to invest in a proggie like dvd2one), regarding making Quality ALOT better?

If it comes to adding “some” more time to complete, that not more important the the raising the Image quality!

Pretty great work with this dvd2one, and IF theres a BIG change in keeping quality, there´s allso a BIG reason to charge “us” a bit more then now! :wink:

Btw. seen other parts here that people wondering IF there´s to be support for CCE (the best encoder EVER) to be iplemented…in near future!

Please write me as long answer as u can, coz this info will we “all” love!

THX!

Neither Like it the way it is

Hey M-X, are you that Sunderland fan from Doom 9 forums m8? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by nyplayer
Neither Like it the way it is

Then u dont know what “real” quality is, sorry!

Originally posted by Lazza
Hey M-X, are you that Sunderland fan from Doom 9 forums m8? :bigsmile:

sorry no!

Needed some info, still do!

Please respond, coz this sowtware can go BIG! :slight_smile:

M-X

I know quality and I don’t need DVD2one to encode and author using CCE I can do that myself and to top it off this is a real dumb poll.

Originally posted by nyplayer
[B]M-X

I know quality and I don’t need DVD2one to encode and author using CCE I can do that myself and to top it off this is a real dumb poll. [/B]

What u so “pissed” about ?

All I wondred is what the future had in store for DVD2ONE!

As far as for encoding , I can do all that with cce and author it in any program like scenarist or Maestro, eaitherway, thats not the issue (as u should have understood IF u read what I´ve written at all)!

Thingie is that I do not mind Paying some $$$ for a program that has a future (bu MY means), and I think DVD2ONE has just that “a future” , so there for my interest! :wink:

Still no Crew respond

(but vote is on I see:))