Wot are best settings for imgburn for 360 games

CAN SOMEONE PLZZ TELL ME THE BEST SETTINGS FOR IMGBURN 2.5 FOR BURNING 360 GAMES …DO U HAVE TO SET LAYER BREAKSETTINGS TO 1913760 OR JUST LEAVE IT ON CALCULATE OPTIMAL?CAUSE IVE ONLY TRIED 1 DISK SO FAR AND IT WAS A FAIL LOL IT DID FIRST LAYER ALLRIGHT BUT WHEN IT GOT TO SECOND IT WAS SAYIN ALL THE SECTORS WHERE UNREADABLE MY BURNER IS A PIONEER DVR-111…PLZZ HELP

simple…

set ImgBurn into “MODE > WRITE” and then load the .DVD file (NOT the .ISO) and select 4x burn speed and burn the game.

p.s. always use Verbatim DVD+R DL media if you want consistent quality discs.

i have TDK+R DL ARE THEY ALRIGHT ?

still no go with the burning 3rd disk down …:sad:it seems to burn first layer alright then i get …failed to read sector 2219408 reason l-ec uncorrectable error then every sector after that fails :a is this a problem with imgburn or the rip i had no errorsduring rip and it went through abgx360 with no problems …any ideas?

if you want to ‘play it safe’… ALWAYS use [B]Verbatim DVD+R DL (made in singapore)[/B] media. (this is pretty much the only media that’s damn near guaranteed to work on all (or almost all) DVD Burners)

any other brands are sort of a gamble as it requires a good burner/media combo as all other brands aint guaranteed to work where as Verbatim is pretty much universally compatible with all burners and if your burner fails with Verbatim well then odds are the burner is total crap to begin with.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130008 ( 20 disc for $25.99. comes out to $1.30 per disc. you probably aint going to find these any cheaper than this on average. )

tyvm for the info …btw i live in australia and dvd+r dl all retail for 3.40 - 3.50 dollars each lol and i dont have a credit card so i cant buy online :sad:owell thanks again for the info

surely some places where you live got to be at least a little cheaper than that online and take money orders or something along these lines?

ever look into ebay? (but yeah, i know someone online i talk to in AU and it seems like stuff like this and computer hardware etc costs more there than it does in the USA etc :frowning: )

p.s. also, what dvd burner brand do you have? … because it might be possible someone would know of some generic discs (so there cheaper for you) that work with with your particular burner. but i just hope you have a decent burner because if you do i would assume there would have to be some discs other than Verbatim that would work for you.

but this is about all the advice i can think of at the moment. good luck :wink: