Worst Movies of 2019 so far

Well Guy’s the years going bye so fast. There were some stinkers already for me?
For you maybe a lot more?. Some of the movies that I really hated this year were.
Captain Marvel, Avengers Endgame, Brightburn, Ugly dolls are some I can think of off hand?
Of course I forgot Shazzam [ which was a pretty good Saturday morning show of the 1970’s ]
Anyway this is just my opinions? What’s next for these untalented writers of Hollywood?
Hmm? How about a movie about the lost saucer? Lol:laughing:

Recent movies I enjoyed:

Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Spiderman: Far From Home, Shazzam, Fighting with my Family.

Recent movies that were an absolute waste of time:

Hellboy, Escape Plan: The Extractors, Pokemon Detective Pikachu, Mortal Engines, Replicas.

To be honest I tend to look at the storyline to see if it’s something that appeals to me, then the reviews, so it’s very rare I watch something that’s bad.

Yeah, all pron is good as long as its got a good story line right Wombler LOL.

I agree that Escape Plan: The Extractors was bad and Shazzam was equally as bad.

LOL!!

Yeah! Avengers end game kind of disappointed me, because of what they did to some of the heros.
Captain Marvel was not accurate in it’s depiction of the original hero. I agree with you on Hellboy the other movie was better. Replicas, Mortal Engines? :expressionless: