Worst movie you have watched of 2018

What’s the worst movie you saw in 2018. Fifty shades free is a good examplehttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Fifty_Shades_Freed_poster.png

It is hard to say that I watched a bad movie. The reason is because I will bail out of watching it as soon as I figure out it is bad.

I stopped part way through a fair number this year. The 15:17 to Paris was over the top horrible. I couldn’t make it through Black Panther, The Death of Stalin, Sorry to Bother You, and Crazy Rich Asians.

Then there were a lot that were just disappointing, like Ralph Breaks the Internet (loved the first one), Incredibles 2, Annihilation, Fantastic Beasts the Crimes of Grindlewald, The Equilizer 2, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, and Ready Player One.

I didn’t see a single new movie that was outstanding all year.

I have been more entertained by TV series than movies the past few years. Jack Ryan was good. Manifest and Travelers are two more. I like it when they run these series for 3-5 seasons and then do a nice termination season at the end. I liked Marco Polo but it died early and without a wrap up. There and many other of these series I would like to watch but time is limited. I also like having the ability to binge watch a season. It makes the process more enjoyable, IMO, and helps to keep track of the nuances in the plot line.