World Cup

vbimport

Wow, what a sorry game was played between Senegal and France. Not only did the champion French lose 1-0, but they have severely downgraded their position in my mind. Where in the hell was the French defense in that game??? I have never seen a good team play so bad recently.

hmm you have never watched a match with The Netherlands in it. except the friendly vs US…

The France vs Senegal game will make anyone who is french get very upset as they played very poor and i think senegal deserved to win.

Also a Topic like the World Cup is sure to get big hits i think.

Good Idea Flyingdutchman

England tied Sweden 1-1. Man, was this game was really decided by each of the halves or what. England came out strong in the first half and then disappeared in the second. Good game and was fun to watch.

Korea won their first game this morning. 2-0 over Poland. Weird, I expected them to lose. Japan tied Belgium 2-2, I cant believe that a team like Belgium would tie a crap team like Japan.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
Japan tied Belgium 2-2, I cant believe that a team like Belgium would tie a crap team like Japan.

Because we are also a crap team. Stupid Belgian team. I’d rather seen the Netherlands on the WC. At least they have some good footballers.

I meant compared to Japan, who has pretty much never won a game.