World CUP 2002

vbimport

YUP..the game FIFA World CUp 2002 is official realeased yesterdag...but whatever...

I want to ask if anybody knows which protection the game has?? And maybe already knows how to backup the game?

Greetzzz,

Sauron

most certainly the latest version of sd2.

all games distributed by ea have safedisc, and the latest version is, erm, obvious :slight_smile:

I’ve just put my copy in Clony2005 and it said Safedisc 2.51.
I have the downloaded image (with crack) but you’ll need a SD2.51 capable burner to do a 1:1 backup.

i write it but at my friends pc it didn’t played.

— DELETED —

Greetzzz,

Sauron

I used CDRWIN to load the cue and burned it with a Plextor.

Please, may I remind you all that cracks are illegal and thus not belong on this forum.

Save me the trouble of editing all posts referring to cracks, closing the threads or even delete the whole thread because of illegal activities.

Using cracks is even illegal when you own the original. Carefully phrase your questions and keep this forum clean of illegal activities, we want CD Freaks to stay longer, don’t we?

Oh, I thought we were talking about crackers like potato chips. I always eat them while playing WorldCup :wink:

No seriously, I won’t do it again, sorry.

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Please, may I remind you all that cracks are illegal and thus not belong on this forum.

Save me the trouble of editing all posts referring to cracks, closing the threads or even delete the whole thread because of illegal activities.

Using cracks is even illegal when you own the original. Carefully phrase your questions and keep this forum clean of illegal activities, we want CD Freaks to stay longer, don’t we? [/B]

How can I delete this treat I started???

Greetzzz,

Sauron