Working menus.. noob please help

vbimport

Hi
I am a noob copying DVDs. As I am informed with DVD SHRINK i cannot copy the menus, and make them work when making a copy of a DVD-9 to DVD-5.
Can I make the movie menus to work with CloneDVD , elimante some extras, and make it a DVD-5? is it possible ? Sorry for the silly question maybe.

Thanks.

Yes you can! You can also download the 21 day free trial version. CloneDVD is very user friendly, You can’t go wrong with using This product

is it possible to split a dvd-9 to two dvd-5 without reducing the quality of the movie?
how is that possible?
Thanks

Use the scissor option in Clonedvd, or just choose the 1st half of chapters for the first burnt DVD and then choose the 2nd half of chapter to be burnt of the 2nd dvd.

It’s really simple, have a look at the pic

Use the scissor option in Clonedvd, or just choose the 1st half of chapters for the first burnt DVD and then choose the 2nd half of chapter to be burnt of the 2nd dvd.

Very good info.
I dit not know how to split a dvdmovie.

But with your help i learned.

i will try later.

Thanyou!

up
:bow:

If I split the movie, can Include the menu in both DVDs and will they still work?
Thanks

Yes they will work on both DVD’s

You are welcome, glad to have helped

well thats great, I will try later.
Thanks a lot.

one last question, If I split the movie in two discs, what will happen when I click in the menu a chapter that is not included in that disc? Will it still show the images that appear in the menu and in the same order?
Thanks.

can CloneDVD remove region code?

No. CloneDVD2 can not remove region codes, but AnyDVD can. You can download the free trial here: www.slysoft.com.

anyone knows about this…
If I split the movie in two discs, what will happen when I click in the menu a chapter that is not included in that disc? Will it still show the images that appear in the menu and in the same order?

If I split the movie in two discs, what will happen when I click in the menu a chapter that is not included in that disc?

The next available chapter will be played. For example, you removed chapters 1-12 and you select chapter 2. Playback will start at chapter 13.
If no chapter is available, the playback of the title will end immediately, and you are usually sent to the root menu right away.
Using the example above, if you have splitted and kept the menu, “Play movie” will start at chapter 1 and end after chapter 12 on disc 1. It will start at chapter 13 and play until the end on disc two.

Hint: Try it. It’s cool! :cool:
Save to files and play with your favourite PC DVD Player Software. If you like the result, burn to disc using the third button “write existing data”.

thanks all, i will try the program and then i will post on the results…